All about COVID-19
If you are unable to arrive due to COVID-19, you can change or cancel your reservation free of charge with direct bookings.
Advance payments already made will be deposited as a credit for the next stay in the event of cancellation or transferred back on request.
COVID-19 - CANCELLATION POLICY -> Should you not be able to arrive due to the corona pandemic, for example because of border closings, lock-down or even COVID-19 illness, no cancellation costs will be charged.
Otherwise, the following cancellation rules apply:
changes and cancellations until 14 days before arrival = No cancellation fee
later changes and cancellations or No-show = 100%
Travel requirements in the EU -> HERE
CAUTION starting from the 8th of November 2-G-Regulation also for ski lifts! All safety messures and regulations for your safe winter holidays 2021/2022 HERE
- Vaccination can be proven by means of a vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout -> Value from the 2nd vaccination! (after 9 months only valid with 3rd vaccination). In the event of a vaccination with "Johnson & Johnson", a second dose will be requested by January 3, 2022 at the latest. Green Pass: Shortening the period of validity from February 1, 2022 to 7 months after the 2nd stitch.
- Recovery: only valid with a separation notice. (Antibody detection alone is no longer valid)
- Registration is obligatory for all guest who stay longer than 15 min.
IMPORTANT: Children up to the age of 12 are currently exempt from the requirement to submit proof of entry!
- The Corona test pass (“ninja pass”) for school-age persons has been equated with the 2G proof.
- We are working on a practicable regulation for the Christmas and semester break.
- In general, the same rules apply to all of these areas.
- Access only with 2-G, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery (2-G rule).
- FFP2 masks must be worn in all shops, museums and libraries.
- Level 1-3: Wearing an FFP2 mask in closed or coverable vehicles (gondolas, cabins, coverable chair lifts) as well as in the closed rooms of the associated stations.
- From the start of the season on November 8, 2021, the 2-G rule will be introduced: Evidence should be checked when tickets are sold.
- 2-G verification
- Tape output instead of a fence is now introduced as an option
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
- Staff is recovered or vaccinated and will be tested for COVID-19 weekly
- Personnel follow all safety guidelines from local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in accommodation and common areas
- First aid kit available
- Medical thermometers for guests are provided by the property
- Protective masks available for guests
Cleanliness and disinfection
- Use of cleaning agents that are effective against the coronavirus
- Bed linen, towels and linen are washed according to the guidelines of the local authorities
- Accommodation will be disinfected between stays
- Guests can indicate that they do not want the accommodation to be cleaned during their stay
- Cashless payment possible
- App for room service
Subject to changes depending on government regulations and the course of the pandemic.